Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. All headings, figures, tables, and references align with the APA 7th Edition style guide.
The submission is blinded by the author(s) to ensure that names do not appear anywhere within the manuscript.
'Author' is written instead of your name(s) when referencing your own work.
Also, author names have been removed from the file itself by right-clicking the file, selecting "Properties," clicking the "Details" tab, and selecting "Remove properties and personal information."
NOTE: The system will add your name to the file name but it will be automatically blinded during review.
© 2020 Electronic Journal for Research in Science & Mathematics Education (EJRSME)